If you would prefer to access your email on a computer or smartphone, you will need to setup the application you would like to use for your email. Instructions for common applications are below:
- Outlook: https://support.
- Apple Mail: https://support.apple.
- iPhone/iPad Mail: https://support.apple.
- Android Mail: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-email-on-an-Android-phone-or-tablet-886db551-8dfa-4fd5-b835-f8e532091872
Here are the server settings the applications will ask for during setup:
POP/IMAP Account (Incoming mail)
- Incoming server name: mail.gandi.net
- Port: leave the default setting (110 for POP, 143 for IMAP, 995 for POP SSL, or 993 for IMAP SSL).
- TLS or SSL: Yes
- Username: your full e-mail address (including @yourdomain.tld)
- Password: provide the password you defined when creating the mailbox
- Outgoing (SMTP) server name : mail.gandi.net
- Port : 25, 465 (with SSL) or 587 (with STARTTLS)
- TLS or SSL : yes
- SMTP Authentication: yes, using the same settings as for the POP / IMAP account