To complete your Google Online Listing, you will need to verify your company and location. Google does this by mailing you a physical postcard to the address of your choice with a pin code. Once you have requested the postcard, you will receive it within 7-10 business days from the date of the request. If you have not received the postcard within that timeline, you can request a new one to be mailed to you using the same process below.
1. On the Online Business Listing page, select Directories from the menu.
2. On the Directories page click on the Verify This Location button.
3. You will be prompted to connect to Google. Click on the Connect Google button.
4. You will be asked if you would like to connect your local listing to an email account. Please click on Allow, and you will be prompted to connect your email address of choice and entering your inbox password. You can then click Continue.
5. You will confirm that you would like to create a Google My Business Listing for your company. Click on Create and Connect
6. Select a method to verify your business. We suggest using the postcard option for fastest setup. Click on Mail button to complete this portion of the setup process.
7. You will receive a confirmation that your postcard is on its way. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery of the postcard with your pin code. Once you have received the postcard, please access your Online Business Listing account on our website, and re-access the directories dashboard to complete the setup process. You will be prompted to enter your pin code to complete. Congratulations your listing is now live!